You´ve got your Future with real Nano Carbon Technology
Siddarmark has been established to organize challenging and innovative manufactures in order to materialize nano carbon technologies for the market places.
We provide the genuine and real applications to satisfy the customers. Seeking the further growth, we are looking for collaborative and fundraising partners.
- Establish business with active corporations, inventors, and/or investors by introducing nano carbon technologies developed by Siddarmark group manufacturers whose technologies are ready to go in market places.
- Organize and coordinate those individual technologies to the integrated and sophisticated packages with which customers can materialize their dream to the real product in the field of virtual reality, innovative sensing, and humanoid.
- Make our lives more ecological and convenient without extra energy and resource consumption.
- Accelerate collaboration of Siddarmark group companies with institutes, ventures, and the collaborative companies over the world.
- Count on fair rewards to Siddarmark group companies and their employees.
CNT Sensor and E-Hospital
We have introduced the world´s first biological vital sensor chip made from CNT yarns. The sensor chip can red flag early warning signs to prevent heart attack. In emergencies our sensor can capture EEG signal and transmit it to a computer, thereby avoiding many worst-case scenarios. Watch this video to see why the Siddarmark sensor is unique. For us the time has come to to develop partnerships that can cultivate new opportunities to apply our sensor technology.
Business Style and Marketing Policy
Siddarmark is an exclusive sales agent for the group products. We, on one hand, supervise our group of manufacturers and give an advice technically and commercially. Using Siddarmark’s sophisticated network over the world, we find appropriate specialists / institute to commercialize carbon nanotechnologies without losing the business occasions.
Furthermore, to accomplish the successful innovation, we integrate those resources into a team in order to solve an issue; often, we seek and integrate our technologies into a new product. What we can achieve is, for example, to combine carbon fiber cloth and CNT composite. To us, it is quite essential to develop a value chain for the technology and manufacturing capabilities prior to the product development. This is the unique approach to commercialize nano carbon technologies.
On the other hand, Siddarmark do not intend to enclose our asset by ourselves. Rather, we seek collaborations, M&A’s, and Buy-Out our technologies with good partners. Since nano carbon products often require a new approach, it is necessary to have cooperation beyond business and R&D sectors, Siddarmark is looking for new opportunities as the control tower.
Siddarmark also own the unique capability in which we have specialists on nano safety and law. This is beneficial to our customers because the customers not only access to our technologies and products but also can obtain the appropriate advices on nano materials globally.
A good example is one of our prototypes, the heart pulse monitor. Our carbon nano tube, CNT, woven cloth detects heartbeat pulse and nerve signal with high sensitivity. We are looking for a partner to produce the software and medical device that can maximize our new sensing system.